Finitas have partnered with a leading digital syndicate in their efforts to grow a new function in Data Science and Analytics. This syndicate ranks highly profitable and low in volatility and provides an exciting new step forward in Data Science. This role is best suited for an individual looking to join a dynamic organisation, seeking to learn and develop a career in advanced analytics.
About the role
Assisting the Data Science Manager, you'll play a crucial role in delivering an ongoing Data Transformation project with a key focus on delivering value to the business. Upon successful project delivery, you'll provide key insights and analysis to underwriting and actuarial stakeholders to enhance Data Science capabilities across the organisation.
- Data Cleansing and Data Mining (to produce valuable insights and reports to underwriting and actuarial stakeholders)
- Utilise advanced techniques in Data Science and AI to automate tasks
- Provide exceptional value to the underwriting and actuarial teams through meaningful analysis and reporting on insights
- Support the Data Science Manager in defining new and emerging Data Science techniques and technologies
- Advanced programming skills (Python is advantageous)
- Highly analytical - strong data analysis and manipulation skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a relevant or similar position, preferably in the Insurance market (Lloyd's MGA/Syndicate a bonus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Experience working with Azure or Power BI is an advantage
Please apply today to find out more!