Delegated Authority Contract | Lloyd's Managing Agent | London | up to £500/day
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a renowned Lloyd's Managing Agent in their search for a Delegated Authority Analyst. Reporting into the Head of DA, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and co-ordinating onboarding of new coverholders and brokers
- Bordereaux processing
- Issuing TOBAs
- Helping to ensure the maintenance of robust and resilient operations, embedding cyber resilience and effective third-party risk management by design
- Dealing with Risk & Fair Value
- Presenting various topics on behalf of the DA team
- Lloyd's/London Market Insurance experience is essential
- At least 1 year working within Delegated Authority
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Please note you will be required to work in their London office 4 days a week.
This is the perfect opportunity to be part of a multinational Lloyd's Managing Agent with ambitious growth plans. They are striving to be the best operations team with unparalleled development & exposure opportunities.
So, if you're interested & have the right experience, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Tom on 0203 762 2078 /