Full Stack Software Engineer - Insurance - from £90,000 pa
An established Insurance is looking to add to their roster this year. They are experiencing exponential growth due to recent success and project pipeline. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to get involved with a committed, supportive, and fast-paced start-up in the London market.
The business is embarking on an exciting initiative to modernise their existing products. The successful candidate will join the existing small, but experienced, engineering team and be a significant contributor to the design and development of the new.
Skills and Knowledge
- A strong background in full stack application development
- Working experience with building applications in support of a microservices architecture
- Experience with test-driven development and automated unit testing
- Solid knowledge about relational databases, NoSQL data stores, database design and querying
- Experience in building DevOps build and deployment pipelines
- Experience in working as part of an application development team, ideally agile
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, OO design
- Front end
- Angular 10+
- Back end
- C# .NET (Core), .NET 5