Employment Specialist - Remote/Hybrid working UK based £DOE
Finitas are recruiting for an Employment Tax Specialist to join an established UK consultancy that is making great strides in becoming a market leader. With ambitious expansion plans and new divisions forming, this is a fantastic time to be joining a growing business.
This organisation has always championed flexibility and autonomy and the entrepreneurial culture encourages individual growth and development. Whilst the company's flat management structure offers an open table for new ideas from all levels, you'll benefit from the support and expertise of the very best in the industry.
This is a real opportunity to progress your career as an Employment specialist, no matter your level or your location within the UK.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Providing expert Employment advisory and consultancy services to a wide variety of key end clients, acting as subject matter expert (SME) for both the client and their industry
- E2E management of high volume and highly complex caseloads
- Mediating and resolving complex issues
- Providing tactical solutions and presenting them
- Maintaining a deep, up to date knowledge of National Minimum Wage legislation and HMRC enforcement
- Building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
- Previous B2B commercial indirect tax consultancy experience (public sector or other)
- Ability to adapt, sell and maintain portfolios and relationships.
- Participate in bids and proposals
- Strong commercial instinct with a curiosity around business
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Self-motivated and confident working independently and in a remote environment
- Professional and articulate with good presentation skills
This role is remote or hybrid, there are radial offices you can attend.
Apply or for more information please contact:
+44 7444 469 873