Are you a Finance Manager looking to use your technical skillset?
Do you have managerial experience in a positive and progressive environment?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a fantastic time if you have the below skillset, with the housing industry on a large incline, our client is a giant within the sector; Looking to add a 'Finance Manager' to their vibrant team. They would be looking to being in a specialist like yourself on a permanent basis. You would be an avid manager to the Accounts Payable Team and work towards completing month-end reconciliations and preparing accounts on a monthly basis.
The award-winning organisation you would be looking to join is currently developing many sites across the UK. You will be alongside a mix of experienced and trainee level staff to help you reach your maximum potential.
Required Qualifications/ Experience
- Trained in Practice
- 5+ Years Industry Experience
- Construction Industry Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Performing month end reconciliations and providing account analysis
- Managing and developing Accounts Payable team
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis
- Posting of house sale completion statements and journals to COINS
This role will soon gain a considerable amount of interest so if you are at all interested, please get back to me ASAP so we can have a more detailed discussion about the role.
- 07400 664 152 / 0203 370 2000
- k.henry @ finitas.co.uk