Finitas are recruiting for a Finance Project Manager to join a well known and regarded private company working on private and public sector projects based in the South-West. You will be at the forefront of industry, working on large scale multi-million pound projects mixing with sophiscated and bright individuals in a team environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and learn from the very best with excellent career progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Implement, administer and maintain cost control system and procedures to track project budgets
· Assist in the preparation and review of cost estimates
· Provide cost information to support decision and alternative selection
· Evaluate contractor invoices prior to submission for pre-approval
· Evaluate and analyse fee proposals / bids and provide recommendation for decision making
· Provide forecasts and cash flow analysis
· Assist in the development, validation and maintenance of the project schedule
· Build intricate spreadsheets to enable fast and accurate data manipulation of large datasets
· Extract data from several sources, transforming it to fit operational needs
· Reconcile data to support complete accuracy and creates a clean audit trail
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Security Clearance or willing to obtain
· Previous experience or able to demonstrable Project Cost Control techniques.
· Able to coordinate and work with other teams and have basic multi-disciplinary knowledge.
· Good research and analytical skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Professional working knowledge of Project Controls software and tools.
Apply now and get in contact:
+44 7444 469 873