Finitas is recruiting a Finance Systems Support Specialist on behalf of a leading insurance group.
Reporting into the Finance Systems Support Manager, you will be working closely alongside the finance systems change team and finance stakeholders, responsible for providing technical support and change.
The Finance Systems Support team are also responsible for supporting Coda, Adra, Anaplan, Concur Reporting, Alteryx, Tableau, Finance Data Cube, and Master Data Services.
- Provide day to day support and guidance on Tagetik CPM (Solvency II Regulatory Reporting), BR-AG and Tagetik AIH
- Troubleshoot Tagetik Data Loader and SII database and ETL Issues
- Responsible for Tagetik PPS and BR-AG Updates, test and validate
- Maintain and Update Tagetik AIH Master data
- Continually review and update procedures and support documentation
- Provide extended critical support during Quarter and Year End
- Provide support across other Finance Systems applications as required
- Championing continuous Financial Systems improvements
- 5-7 years of relevant experience supporting Financial Systems in the insurance industry
- Part Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Detailed understanding of Tagetik and Solvency II. Additional systems knowledge an advantage: BRAG, Alteryx, Service Now, JIRA, ETL's
- SQL Query experience preferred
- Master Data Services experience is preferred
- A desire to learn and support other financial applications
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading insurance company with a CFO looking to get the best people on board and offer progression and development for the right person.