Financial Controller - 9 Months - £270 per day
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Controller to join a world leading organisation.
Looking for a Financial Controller with ideally a manufacturing background. Budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting.
- Formulate and validate the annual budgets in line with product RC (recurring cost) & NRC (non-recurring cost) targets for the CDT (Component Delivery Team) business area.
- Provide regular & accurate analysis on the actual and forecasted performance
- Identify and assess the CDT's risks & opportunities in co-ordination with the CDT leadership
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading manufacturing company. Although this is an initial contract, there is a high chance this will lead to full time employment once the internal restructuring has been completed. You will be support and be learning from the very best in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will be:
- Qualified Accountant
- Able and willing to commute to Chester with a hybrid working model
- Eligible to work in the UK (No overseas due to security required)
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and able to tailor your approach to difference audiences
- High attention to detail
Apply now to send your CV
Reach out to me directly to find out more and receive a more detailed job description
+44 7444 469 873