Are you an FP&A professional with experience of high-growth businesses?
Are you looking to get a fresh start as an FP&A Analyst?
My client is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join the Finance team to support budgeting, forecasting and other ad-hoc duties. You will work closely with the Head of FP&A and support the wider business by providing insight through financial modelling.
You will need experience of Financial Modelling and a strong understanding of complex models and have the ability to build an develop models in Excel. You will also be a strong communicator and have the ability to translate complex financial information to key management and stakeholders.
- Support Month End including timely delivery of re-forecasting process
- Provide Business Insight with useful commentary
- Prepare financial analysis for revenue and cost performance against budgets and forecasts
- Experience in a Finance Function
- FinTech or High-Growth Company experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel and Modelling skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth business with opportunities to learn, develop and grow. You have a competitive renumeration package with some excellent perks.
Apply today or contact me on 0203 370 2000 / to enter the process and register your interest.