Are you an FP&A Analyst with Insurance experience?
Finitas are working closely with a fast-paced Insurance business looking to build the finance function as the business grows and diversifies. You will collaborate across the business and partner with stakeholders to solve problems and provide insight through financial analysis and modelling.
You will have experience of financial modelling, be able to understand and interpret the P&L, and have experience within Insurance/InsurTech. You will also have a keen interest in data tools and ideally have SQL/Power BI experience.
- Develop and Manage monthly reporting for Senior Leadership
- Analyse budget and forecast and provide meaningful commentary to help measure progress
- Collaborate with Data team to identify and build new tools
- Develop financial models for strategic initiatives
Key Experience & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist (ACCA/CIMA)
- SQL experience (Desired)
- Insurance/FinTech experience
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-moving, high-growth environment where everyone is encouraged to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. It is a collaborative business who believe and invest in their staff.
Apply today and contact 0203 370 2000 / j. tucker @ finitas.co.uk for more information.