Group Consolidation Accountant
My client is looking for a Group Consolidation Accountant to join the Group Financial Accounting team of a very exciting Dental Group. You will predominantly work remotely, with the ability to get to the office on a monthly basis.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), have a strong academic background, and have strong technical accounting knowledge. Previous experience of a similar role is required, and Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions experience may be an advantage.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Academic Background (2:1 and above)
- Groups and Consolidation Experience
- Excellent Communication to work alongside non-finance professionals
- Responsible for Group Consolidation and Annual Reports
- Mentoring a Junior Staff Member
- Technical Accounting Expert for Group Level Transactions, Structuring, and Reporting
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, exciting organisation. The company has growth opportunities and is an environment where your voice is heard and can make a difference, with no hierarchical feel to the structure, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Get in touch today on 0203 370 2000 / to find out more.