Head of Conduct Risk | London Market Insurer | London/WFH | £1XX,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading London Market Insurer in their search for a newly created Head of Conduct Risk to join their team. Reporting into the International Head of Compliance you will be responsible for:
- The Product Governance & Distribution Framework and Complaints procedures.
- Ensuring the Product Governance & Distribution Framework remains fit for purpose, mitigates the risks of poor customer outcomes and is adapted in response, as appropriate, to regulatory, Lloyd's and internal changes.
- Ensuring the Conduct Risk function actively supports the business as well as the objectives defined within the Compliance Plan.
- Managing a small team of 3.
- Experience of working in a senior Conduct Risk role within an insurance company, with technical knowledge of the delegated authority market.
- Must be from an insurance company background - ideally London market.
- Managerial experience of a team of at least three people.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the business.
- IT literate with experience of third-party management systems.
Please note, you will need to work in their London office 3 days a week and 2 days working from home.
This is a brilliant opportunity to strongly influence the conduct risk function and be part of a forward-thinking & dynamic team. So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or for more information, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk