Head of Delegated Authority | Lloyd's Managing Agent | London | £1XX,000
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a renowned Lloyd's Managing Agent in their search for a Head of Delegated Authority. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 6 people (both on & offshore)
- Managing and co-ordinating onboarding of new coverholders
- Bordereaux processing
- Underwriting Controls
- Being the Delegated Subject Matter Expert / key point of contact for Delegated Underwriting matters across all classes of business
- Managing the underwriting risk
- Helping to ensure the maintenance of robust and resilient operations, embedding cyber resilience and effective third-party risk management by design
- Prepare for and chair or attend relevant committees as required.
- Must have experience of Lloyd's of London Delegated Operations, risk and control functions.
- Able to manage 3rd Party vendor relationships.
- Strong leadership, team building and motivation skills.
- Strong reporting and communication skills, including at Board and Committee Level.
Please note you will be required to work in their London office 4 days a week.
This is the perfect opportunity to be part of a multinational Lloyd's Managing Agent with ambitious growth plans. They are striving to be the best operations team with unparalleled development & exposure opportunities.
So, if you're interested & have the right experience, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk