Finitas' is partnered with a leading FinTech company that has spent 10 years establishing themselves as a front runner in providing a spend management platform for small businesses. Nearly a quarter of a million small businesses have invested more than £4bn in this company, and so they have been recognised by Forbes and the Financial Times as one of Europe's fastest growing businesses.
You will be leading the Financial Crime operations and global strategy to ensure that the vision and standards of the client are upheld. You will also be working closely with key stakeholders across the business maintaining compliance with all relevant AML/CTF regulations.
Role Responsibilities -
- Supervising and assessing the Financial Crime operational teams, ensuring all policies and procedures are executed to as high a standard as possible
- Coaching and developing the team whilst making decisions dependent on potential criminal activity and PEP/Sanction matches
- Working closely with the stakeholders to ensure the teams' risk appetite and requirements are appropriately configured and implemented.
- Identifying new trends within the market, and based on these building new controls and rules with tech teams where required.
- Strong AML/CTF regulatory knowledge
- Clear communication skills
- Comfortable to act as delegate for the MLRO in SAR drafting and presenting
- Senior manager experience within the FinTech space
- Proven track record of building and automating financial crime prevention processes for transaction monitoring and onboarding
- Strong Excel skills and expereince with SQL
- An ability to get the job done no matter what - from drafting policies to reviewing cases, you must be able to role up your sleeves and get stuck in.
Apply today to find out more!