Insurance Specialty Markets Consultant | Consultancy | London/WFH | £80 - 110,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a growing financial services consultancy in their search for a newly created Insurance Specialty Markets Consultant.
Reporting into the Specialty Markets Practice Director, you will be responsible for winning and leading client delivery. Responsibilities include:
- Lead client engagements, collaborating with team members and client change teams to deliver exceptional outcomes for their clients.
- Draw from your own established as well as the consultancy's existing network to generate new business opportunities.
- Own, create and lead business proposals / RFPs / contracts and ultimately win business.
- Be responsible for client accounts, fostering and growing relationships, generating follow on sales and new business opportunities.
- Support and contribute to the development and enhancement of the business strategy, insurance proposition and methodology.
- 15+ years' experience in the Insurance industry, with particular focus on Lloyd's and the London Market (ESSENTIAL, please don't apply if you do not have experience in this industry)
- Experience in strategy, change, operational or technical roles within Insurance
- Experience in business development
- Experience in writing proposals to secure business sign off or budget
- Well networked across the Insurance Industry at a senior level
- Excellent people and communication skills, able to confidently converse with clients and stakeholders
This is not your typical financial services consultancy! They are a fast-growing, ambitious organisation that offers genuine career advancement. They are passionate about Financial Services/Insurance and delivering business or technology solutions that make a genuine difference to their clients.
Please note, you will be required to work in their London office 2/3 days a week with travel to their client sites within London City.
If you're interested and have the insurance/change management experience, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, for more information, please get in touch with Raj on r.basra @ finitas.co.uk / 02038079714