Finitas are excited to have partnered with a leading insurance group in their search for an Investment Accountant.
You will be working closely with the Chief Investment Officer and responsible for all investment accounting within the investment team.
- Investment Reporting/Reconciliation
- Work closely with Finance and Treasury on investment related matters, assist treasury with cash management/liquidity needs, and ensure monthly valuations/P&L are accurate
- Have an awareness of the Treating Customers Fairly ("TCF") and Conduct Risk strategies; Data Protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Studying or intending to study towards an appropriate qualification such as ACA or ACCA
- Expert user of Clearwater Analytics (essential) and with excellent Insurance Investment Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of Blackrock Aladdin preferred
- Good knowledge of fixed income pricing/analytics, and Alternative fund accounting
This is an exceptional chance to join a business who are focused on their staff. They have a collaborative, high-performance culture, and invest in their people.