Investment Accountant Support
Are you looking for a new challenge as an Investment Accountant in the Insurance industry?
My client is looking for an Investment Analyst Support to join the Reporting Team with a London Market Insurer. Reporting into the Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for the reporting requirements for the investment portfolio, and have experience of Funds in Syndicate and at Lloyd's. You will have experience of Lloyd's investment reporting, UK GAAP and IFRS, and have advanced Excel skills.
- Qualified Accountant (3 Years PQE)
- Funds at Lloyd's and Funds in Syndicate
- IFRS & UK GAAP
- London Market Insurance
- Monthly reconciliation of Syndicate Investment balance sheets
- Accurate preparation of investment and accounting records
- Analysing and understanding investment movement and performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading London Market Insurer with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Contact me today on 0203 370 2000 /