Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Are you a Junior Accountant looking to make your mark on the financial world?
Do you want to plant your seed for future opportunity and development with a Multi-National Insurance organisation?
If so, this role could be the perfect fit for you!
This leading re-insurance business are looking to bring in a Junior Accountant to their team, to work alongside experienced individuals while updating accounts payable, performing reconciliations, verifying the accuracy of invoices, and preparing monthly budgets to be sent to the finance department.
As the Junior Accountant, you will have a background within Insurance, and good working knowledge of IFRS.
Required Qualifications/ Experience:
· Insurance experience/ background
· Working towards an accounting qualification
· Knowledge of IFRS regulations
· Degree Qualification within Accounting and Finance
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Verify accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents
- Enter transaction data into system using Sage 100 and Sage X3
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statement and other financial statements
This role will soon gain a considerable amount of interest so if you are at all interested, please get back to me ASAP so we can have a more detailed discussion about the role.
- +44 7400 664 152
- k . henry @ finitas.co.uk