Junior Marine Claims Technician | Lloyd's Broker | London/WFH | £30 - 35,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a Lloyd's broker in their search for a newly created Marine Claims Technician role.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Lloyd's broker that are offering international exposure, training & development, study support, bonuses once insurance qualifications are completed, a dynamic work environment and overall be part of a forward-thinking, client centric business!
Reporting into the Head of Claims, you will be responsible for:
- Daily ECF Movements review & maintenance
- Processing claims on the electronic claims system including Class/IMR
- Ensuring Claims payments collected and paid to clients in a timely manner
- Prepare and deliver statistical claims data for brokers when required
- Attendance of market meetings in order to keep informed of latest developments
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in Claims Handling
- Must come from the Marine Insurance Market - essential
- Previous experience & knowledge of ECF (electronic claims system)/CLASS and the IMR systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that you will be required to work in their London office 2 days a week.
If you believe you have the right experience, please apply now! Or alternatively, for more information please contact Raj on 02038079714 or r.basra @ finitas.co.uk