Lead Data Protection Executive | Investments | WFH | £50 - 55,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading investments provider in their search for a newly created Lead Data Protection Executive. This role will be sitting in the first line of defence and be reporting into the Head of Data Governance.
- Support horizon scanning activity
- Design, maintain oversee and ensure effective standards and processes for:
- Impact assessments & DPIAs
- Subject rights and access requests
- Records of Processing Activities (ROPA)
- 3rd party relationships, contracts and data sharing
- Provide guidance and advice to the business on complex privacy matters
- Develop and deliver data privacy training across the wider business
- Data Protection / related legal qualification or significant experience demonstrating in-depth knowledge and application of data protection laws and rules.
- Significant experience in completing subject access requests
- Background in financial services
This is a new role within the growing Data Governance function and offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to establish themselves within one of the UK's most successful FTSE 100 companies. You will have an excellent depth of knowledge and experience covering the breadth of Data Privacy with a passion for data and unlocking value that benefits colleagues and clients.
This role is mainly working from home with travel to their head office in Bristol twice a month.
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk