Master Data Analyst | Lloyd's & Company Market
Finitas are partnered with a marekt leading, conglomerate London market specialty insurer in the recruitment of a Master Data Analyst. This role will suit a pragmatic self-starter looking for a new challenge.
They have excellent benefits and career progression paths on offer. So, if you're looking to take your career to the next level and set up a plan for your future, then this is the one for you!
- Supporting the Data & Operations Management team directly in cleansing the different types of client data using existing systems data and third party portals
- Assisting with loading the cleansed data to a central database
- Reconciling and cleansing data that exists in our systems
- Checking and researching data in third party tools
- Liaising with D&B directly on any queries that might arise as a result of cleansing the data
- Monitoring the use of Dummy DUNS Codes and research and rectify these codes.
- Assist, liaise and participate on the master data project team as required
- Manage the day to day inflow of requests and queries in the Broker Data inbox
- Assist in streamlining the "upload" process in to the Master Database, as well as assisting in UAT testing to improve this process and respective validation controls.
- Produce regular metrics for the Broker Approval Process, as well as owning the communication of these statistics to the business and key stakeholders.
- Directly liaise with key stakeholders across the business to ensure a timely turnaround of issues and requests which are raised via the UI.
- Competent at analysing large datasets, and reporting respective findings
- Able to present feedback and issues in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced Excel skills
- Preparing summary reports/able to present findings to senior stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to problem solve
- Timekeeping and ability to self-start/organize priorities