The role will require mandatory weekend coverage and potentially overnight on occasion.
- Daily coordination with counterparties, internal stakeholders, liquidity providers, exchanges, prime brokers, or vendors to troubleshoot and resolve open issues across both FX Prime Brokerage and Digital Asset Prime Brokerage businesses.
- Responsible for trade and position break reconciliation and resolution, facilitating counter-party collateral or asset movements, and performing daily internal controls related to Ops, Risk, or Compliance considerations
- Monitoring of counter-party limit utilization, margin thresholds, or portfolio concentration risk throughout the day for both the Digital Prime Brokerage and FX Prime Brokerage businesses. Timely investigation and action, or escalation of breaches to the Risk team is an integral part of the role.
- Onboarding responsibilities include counter-party pipeline grooming, through the static onboarding tasks required to establish trading connectivity, reporting, integration implementation, and facilitating test trades ahead of production go-live
- Ad Hoc project work related to internal controls, MIS reporting, automation initiatives, client-specific reporting requirements, or integration implementation.