Hybrid - 2 days a week in London office
Finitas are recruiting an Operations Analyst on half of a leading London Market Insurer.
You will be part of the ambitious team, working closely with the Operations Change Manager, Head of Underwriting Operations and the wider Operations team with all matters relating to Operations Change and BAU.
The role will involve wide-ranging exposure to the business, you will work on various internal and external (Lloyd's) projects to reduce spend, improve cost, improve quality or speed of service and/or improve operational control.
- Research systems, processes and data to generate insights using various analytical techniques to drive successful change
- Drive discussions with relevant teams and departments to understand current state, inputs and outputs
- Facilitating workshops to collect information, share data / fact driven insight and develop models
- Aid in the documentation and analysis of 'as-is' process mapping, making recommendations for improvement
- Conduct analysis work to a consistent high standard with range of business areas; produce output to agreed timescales, formats and standards
- Contribute to the design, validation and documentation of efficient to-be processes that align to our target operating model
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Industry experience would be advantageous but not necessary
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and trust at all levels internally and externally
- Highly organised with ability to understand and adjust to moving priorities
- Logical approach to analysing/understanding data and identifying problems and solutions
- Ability to design and run workshops to maximise output