Our client is a US-listed commerce technology company, they offer a wide range of financial services, including global payouts in over 190 countries. This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly global team where you can continuously advance your career.
This Hong Kong based role has become available because the current employee is moving to New York. You will be the Operations and Customer Success Director of APAC in the extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with an ability to deal with multiple tasks at the same time.
- Build a strong partnership with the regional teams to support their needs and their customers' ones.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity in the region
- Lead different operations teams (Customer Care, KYC, Payment Review) based in multiple offices across Asia Pacific
- Drive performance for the outsource centre, managing closely and collaborating with local leads to meet and exceed market standards.
- Push operational excellence of the various operation functions by leading initiatives that optimize internal efficiency and SLA performance of each function.
- Align with the global teams around new products, clients, services, regulations & procedures to support customers in the region with best-in-class experience.
- Enhances the local operational knowledge to implement global solutions to improve the effectiveness and quality of services.
- Manage outsource vendor relationship and oversees their performance both in quality and quantity for the work they delivered to customers in the region.
- Lead and support the market needs and enhancements.
- Be the focal point for alignment, communication, and escalation to increase the operations scalability for business and operations.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentorship to the team managers/team leaders.
- Project a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Provide growth opportunities to staff in terms of knowledge and career development.
- Bachelor's Degree, at least 10 years proven track record in leading an international team is a must.
- High level of competency (organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills) with detailed-oriented mindset.
- Leadership and people management experience.
- The ability to work with all teams globally, including sales, finance, marketing, risk and compliance.
- Experience with team's remote work and global working environment.
- Creative skills with the ability to be independent and the strive for excellence in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication (presentation, written and oral) skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and quick learner
- A strong ability to work and lead a team independently.
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry would be a huge advantage.
- Industry exposure across e-commerce and digital services and knowledge of data analytics & BI tools also very useful.