Day Rate £450-£500
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for defining and managing controls within the UK finance team and investigate all control deficiencies.
If you are a qualified accountant, with strong business process and control knowledge with an ability to use this knowledge to contribute to the UK finance strategy, this role could be a great fit for you.
- Contribute and participate in all relevant meetings, in order to share and develop strategy, knowledge and best practice
- Establish, develop, and strengthen relationships with stakeholders internal and external parties to maximise influence and achieve business objectives
- Continually develop expertise and technical knowledge through identifying and implementing appropriate learning and development activities
- Qualified Accountant
- Non-Life Insurance Experience including Lloyds Syndicate experience (non-life insurance)
- Understanding of Syndicate and non-syndicate reporting and accounting processes
- Track record of delivery in a transformational culture
- Ability to think strategically with the confidence to challenge and influence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading insurance company with a CFO looking to get the best people on board and offer progression and development for the right person.