Finitas have partnered with a new and market leading broker in a period of rapid growth. As a result of this growth, a newly created position has surfaced. You can expect great things as part of this role and business - you'll take the reigns of a variety of programmes/projects, the major player will be a systems programme where they are identifying new paltforms that are changing the Insurance industry and bringing them on board.
Additionally, you will also facilitate the laucnhes of new entities and be reponsible for the guidance, hiring, and coaching of data and facilities/operations teams.
You'll be working closely with the executive leadership team to identify and define complex global programmes. Yiu'll drive, lead and manage programmes and projects to completion within through the full systems development life cycle. You'll also provide change management leadership to ensure successful delivery of the global programmes/projects.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Prior demonstrated experience of project management within a global organisation
- Strong knowledge of the markets and (re)insurance/financial services industry
- Organised and able to prioritise/re-prioritise due to constantly changing circumstances
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills and proficient in working with software/applications
- Adept at global organisational planning and managing budgets
- Preferably Prince2 qualified or actively working towards qualification