Recruitment Consultant - Finance, Governance, and Change (Finitas)
Precision Resource Group - Bristol
Precision Resource has recently been ranked within The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 - being tracked for one of the highest sales growth of the past 3 years!
We are offering you an unbeatable opportunity to join a growing recruitment firm based in the centre of Bristol, working with one of our four specialist brands within Precision Resource Group. We are looking for experienced recruitment consultants who can provide evidence of success.? We are open on the sector experience and happy to speak to people looking for a change of market.
Specialising in recruitment across Insurance, FinTech, Data, and, Governance, and Change, Finitas have extensive experience in recruiting the highest calibre of talent to create the products and infrastructure of the future. Finitas are one of the fastest-growing recruitment specialists in the UK. Having launched in 2010, we have cemented ourselves as a trusted partner with some incredible employers.
Who are PRG?
We are a high performing client centric business, creating life changing career and wealth opportunities for people who contribute and commit. Boasting unparalleled year on year growth but still maintaining that 'small company feel'. A fantastic opportunity to work for a consultancy whose innovative concepts, exceptional core values and strategic business insight make them one of the most desirable Bristol based companies to work for.??
As a company we recognise the need to treat experienced recruiters with respect and openness.? Trust and respect is central to who we are and why we've a track record of developing great recruiters to exceptional ones.
What we are looking for
- New or experienced consultants
- If you're experienced - a proven history of billings and a record of business development, relationship building & making deals.
- Confident, competitive & driven to succeed.
- Desire to run your own desk and having the confidence to take ownership of it.
- Flexible on sector/vertical market experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary that recognises your experience.
- Career progression with clear targets and parameters for promotion - nothing vague.
- Management training for those people interested in people development.
- Fantastic, uncapped commission scheme.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Incentives.
- Amazing office environment - modern space, enthusiastic atmosphere & safe.
- The flexibility to work from home.
- Extended lunch breaks for Seniors.
- Highly celebrated luxury holiday incentives - Barcelona, Monaco, Dubai.
Apply today - send your up-to-date CV if you are looking for your next challenge!