𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝟏𝟎𝟎 - 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬!
We are offering you an unbeatable opportunity to join a growing recruitment firm based in the centre of Bristol, working with one of our four specialist brands within Precision Resource Group, 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐬. We are looking for experienced recruitment consultants who can provide evidence of success. We are open on the sector experience and happy to speak to people looking for a change of market.
Specialising in recruitment across Finance, Compliance, Change, Risk, Actuarial, and Data, Finitas have extensive experience in recruiting the highest calibre of talent. Finitas is one of the fastest-growing Finance and Insurance recruitment specialists in the UK. Having launched in 2019, we have cemented ourselves as a trusted partner with some incredible employers and have continued to experience exponential growth throughout 2020/21.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐑𝐆?
We are a high performing client centric business, creating life changing career and wealth opportunities for people who contribute and commit. Boasting unparalleled year on year growth but still maintaining that 'small company feel'. A fantastic opportunity to work for a consultancy whose innovative concepts, exceptional core values and strategic business insight make them one of the most desirable Bristol based companies to work for.
As a company we recognise the need to treat experienced recruiters with respect and openness. Trust and respect is central to who we are and why we've a track record of developing great recruiters to exceptional ones.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫
- At least 12 months' worth of recruitment experience.
- A proven history of billings and a record of business development, relationship building & making deals.
- Confident, competitive & driven to succeed.
- Leadership qualities with future ambitions to build a team.
- Desire to run your own desk and having the confidence to take ownership of it.
- Flexible on sector/vertical market experience.
- 180 and 360 roles available depending on what you're looking for
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫
- Competitive salary that recognises your experience.
- Career progression with clear targets and parameters for promotion.
- Management training for those people interested in people development.
- Fantastic, uncapped commission scheme.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Incentives.
- Amazing office environment - modern space, enthusiastic atmosphere & safe.
- The flexibility to work from home.
- Extended lunch breaks for Seniors.
- Lunch Clubs at some of Bristol/London's best restaurants
- Highly celebrated luxury holiday incentives - Vegas, Skiing, Monaco etc.
Apply today - send your up-to-date cv to if you are looking for your next challenge!