Regional Finance Manager
£60k + Bonus + Car Allowance
Are you looking to work within a global business within Finance?
Do you have experience in as a Finance Manager in FMCG?
My client is looking for an experience Regional Finance Manager to be the financial leader and part of the Site Leadership team across 2 locations. You will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with an FMCG background and have experience of financial control and reporting.
Food Production or FMCG experience is essential to provide context of financial analysis and you will have a track record of robust, insightful analysis, planning and forecasting. SAP experience is also desired with evidence of mentoring and developing junior staff members.
- Review and report performance against budget and forecasts
- Financial Leadership of site
- Ensure compliance with statutory and group accounting procedures
- Manage and develop Site Finance team
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- FMCG/Food Production Sector Experience
- Costing Experience in FMCG
- Financial Analysis and Modelling
- Strong communication skills to translate financial information to non-financial staff
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a global FMCG business. You will have a competitive salary, strong benefits package and will be joining a company that isn't satisfied by standing still.
Apply today and we can discuss in more detail!