Regulatory Policy Manager | Insurance Broker | Remote | £70 - 75,000 (doe)
Finitas have partnered with a growing insurance broker in their search for a Regulatory Policy Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance and sitting in the 2nd line of defence you will be keeping abreast of regulatory developments from various regulatory bodies including the FCA, Lloyd's and more. You will be required to also review and analyse information as well as create MI for key stakeholders You will also be working closely with the conduct team.
- Must be from an insurance broking background.
- Must have at least 5 years compliance experience covering PROD, T&C, ICOBS, Conduct Risk, COI, financial promotions, complaints, gifts and hospitality, SMCR, regulatory relationships, incentives etc.
- Must be able to interpret regulations & policies.
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders.
Please note that although this role is remote, you may be required to travel to their London office on a monthly basis.
So, if you have the experience above, please apply now!