Finitas are recruiting a Regulatory Reporting Manager on behalf of a leading consultancy firm servicing the global insurance industry.
You will be responsible for preparing and & peer reviewing all the required regulatory reporting returns that need to be prepared for monthly/quarterly/annually on timely and accurate basis.
- Produce organized workpaper documentation and detailed standalone desktop procedures timely in accordance with regulatory reporting instructions and in compliance with SOX, department policies, standards and procedures.
- Recommend procedural changes / process improvement opportunities to streamline our process and ensure the accuracy completeness and timeliness of the reporting process.
- Respond to internal/external inquiries regarding financial data reported or filed.
- To create systems and checks for internal compliance policies and guidelines and ensures maintenance of clear and precise records per the requirements.
- Capture metrics in the process & analyse trends to take proactive measures.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in London market regulatory reporting process environment.
- Solvency II reporting knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy and good analytical skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication and organisational skills in managing client, peers and other key stakeholder, able to show initiative.
- Proficiency in English Language speaking and writing skills.