Risk Analyst | London Market Insurer | London / WFH | £30 - 40,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading London market insurer in their search for a Risk Analyst to join their team.
This role will sit in the Actuarial & Risk department, and you will be reporting into the Head of Risk. Some responsibilities will include supporting with quarterly risk and control self-assessment process, developing the exposure management framework, ORSA reporting & more.
- Minimum 12 months risk experience
- Insurance background - preferably Lloyd's
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills, including MS Office suite.
- Good analytical and data management skills.
- Experience of R and data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau, is desirable but not a requirement.
Please note, the role is currently working from home but going forward you will be required to work in their London office 2/3 times a week.
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading specialty insurance group that operates through two underwriting platforms, and they are offering lots of on the job training, development, exposure & progression. So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk