*Risk & Compliance Analyst* - Permanent
We are working closely with our client for a Risk and Compliance analyst to join their team towards the end of the year. Our client is a Fintech Startup Payments firm.
Our client has an EMI license and is regulated by the FCA. The successful candidate will be joining a compliance team of around 5 people.
- Recent UK startup payments experience
- Minimum of 5 years compliance experience in the relevant industry
- Competency in reviewing business-wide risk assessment, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions, SARs, AML, Anti-bribery, Anti-corruption, KYC, Customer risk, Country risk, Operational risk, and financial crime.
- Good understanding of the FCA handbook/regulations.
- Understanding of IBAN accounts
This is a Hybrid role with 3 days a week in the London Office.
Salary up to £50,000 annually.
Please only apply if you meet all the relevant criteria.