Risk & Compliance Manager | London Market Broker | London / WFH | £70 - 80,000 (doe)
Finitas have partnered with an established London market broker in their search for a Risk & Compliance Manager to join their team. Some responsibilities include:
- Help develop and maintain a Compliance Plan and support compliance monitoring
- Develop and implement company policies and procedures relating to regulation
- Work across all business divisions and be responsible for dealing with business enquiries as well as providing management information and leading regulatory project work.
- Work with the Risk team to help identify Company and Divisional risks and support the Risk Framework.
- Minimum 5 years risk management or compliance experience
- Must be from an insurance broking background - retail broking would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
This is an excellent hybrid position where you can utilise your experience across both risk & compliance and broaden your expertise further. You will be joining a growing team and really be able to put your stamp on the role. There is also a chance for you to grow your own team!
Please note, you will be required to work in their London office 2/3 days a week.
If you have the right experience and would be keen to find out more, please submit your CV now!