Risk & Compliance Manager | Insurance Broker | London / WFH | £65 - 75,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with an insurance broker in their search for a newly created Risk & Compliance Manager to join their team. You will be reporting directly into the Compliance Director and manage a small team.
You will be supporting and overseeing the day to day management of the UK compliance
team and activity within the UK. Your key responsibility will be to deliver and maintain the Compliance and Risk framework and oversee the network of Appointed Representatives.
- Minimum 5 years' compliance experience
- Must be from an insurance background - ideally wholesale or retail broking
- People management or mentoring experience at a minimum
- Sound understanding of technical regulatory rules as well as financial promotions
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written & verbal communications skills with the ability to build relationships both internally & externally at varying levels including senior stakeholders
This is a great well rounded role, where you will exposure to all areas of risk & compliance whilst still having the opportunity to grow & develop alongside the business.
Please note you will be required to work in their London office 3 times a week.
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, for more information please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk