Our client is a global data center and colocation services provider. This is a newly created role for an enthusiastic Sales individual to join a fastest growing division within the firm.
You will be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of the global customers. You will be responsible for business development and sales strategy for Singapore, increasing revenue by identifying profitable opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies.
- Identify and qualify a pipeline of new prospects
- Research new markets and identify emerging industry trends and leverage this information to influence corporate strategy
- Foster relationships, and lead discussions and negotiations with clients and partners from C-level execs to key functional leads
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the offerings to identify profitable business opportunities in the market
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to further develop the go to market strategy
- Ad Hoc project work related to business development and sales efforts
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Solution Sales experience with proven new business track record within the data center, telecommunications, IT, or technology fields
- Ability to establish strong working relationships both internally and externally, across all levels of management
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and closing strategic partnerships
- Be curious, bring new ideas to the table and get the backing to take them forward
- Highly motivated and tenacious individual, with a proven ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team
- Team player: authentic, genuine person who can work collective goals
- Maintain the highest ethical standards