Decision Science is a new and growing area within my client's BI team. In this role, you will apply various analytical methods or models to identify the relevant information amongst large data sets.
You will take project briefs and conduct robust analyses that will include some or all the following:
- Data extraction, validation, cleaning, and exploration
- Pre-processing feature engineering, feature selection
- Model selection, model evaluation, model optimisation, and model output communication.
Where fluency in SQL is a must, you will get the opportunity to learn how to build singular regression models using R programming and build reports in Power BI.
- Highly Analytical and proven experience working within an analytical role
- Critical thinker, problem solver, and statistical wizard
- Patient when working with large, unbalanced and unclean datasets.
- You can cut through the clutter of noisy data using an ever-evolving suite of feature engineering and feature selection methods.
- You are transparent in your work and you communicate well with the team and business stakeholders
- You are fluent in SQL and open to learning dashboarding in Power BI and R programming.
- Experience within the UK Insurance or Financial Services market is a must.
Apply today to find out more!