Senior Capital Analyst | London Syndicate | London / WFH | £60 - 70,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a reputable London Syndicate in their search for a Senior Capital Analyst to join their team. This role would suit a part qualified Capital Analyst - you would be reporting into the Head of Capital and working in a small team where you will gain in-depth experience of capital modelling.
Some responsibilities include:
- Supporting the parameterisation of the model, including participating in meetings with subject experts.
- Assisting with the build, maintenance and running of the capital model.
- Producing, interpreting and developing model outputs for various audiences and uses, including reinsurance purchase, business planning and capital allocation.
- Assisting with the completion and submission of regulatory returns to Lloyd's and the PRA.
- Contribution to the validation of the model through carrying out and interpreting the results of various validation tools.
- At least 2 years of capital modelling and General Insurance experience, Lloyd's preferred.
- Good working experience of capital modelling software experience in ReMetrica/Igloo/Tyche
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good progress through the Actuarial exams (all CTs preferred)
- Knowledge of PRA / Lloyd's requirements
Please note you will be required to work in their London office at least twice a week & the rest working from home.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a top performing & progressive thinking syndicate offering lots of progression, exposure & autonomy. So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk