Finitas are working on an assignment for a rapidly growing insurance company who are looking to add an additional member to their Claims Adjusting team.
The team has grown significantly in the last 12 months and they are looking for a Claims Adjuster who would be focusing on Italian medical malpractice claims. The workload will consist of the more complex caseload hence the "Senior" level position. This is a role for someone looking for a fresh challenge with a busy caseload and a chance to utilise their Italian language skills. Whilst the role isn't managerial you will be a technical point of referral to the more junior members within the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background within a Claims Adjuster role, either specialised within medical malpractice or as part of a more generalist role
- Good exposures to Italian claims
- Reinsurance claims experience is highly desirable
- Italian speaking essential
- CII qualified or legal qualifications
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Rheanna at Finitas.