Senior Compliance Analyst | Lloyd's Syndicate | London/WFH | £60 - 65,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnering with a growing Lloyd's syndicate in their search for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created role reporting into the Head of Compliance with plans to grow out their own team!
This is a generalist compliance role with a focus on monitoring. You will be assisting in the drafting of the risk based compliance monitoring plan and be responsible for the execution of the compliance monitoring plan. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to business wide projects where required such as opening of new offices overseas. You will also be involved in other areas of compliance such as SMCR, financial crime & conduct risk.
- Must have at least 4 years compliance experience
- Technical knowledge of PRA/FCA/Lloyd's regulations
- Experience working in the insurance sector (Lloyd's Managing Agency experience preferred)
- Minimum 2 years experience of Compliance monitoring/thematic reviews
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fast paced environment
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a small yet dynamic team with lots of growth on the horizon! You will be given lots of autonomy and be in a position where you can shape your role!
Please note you will be required to work in their London office 3 days a week.
So, if you have the right experience, please apply now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk