Senior Compliance Manager | London Marker Insurer | London / WFH | 12M FTC | £70 - 90,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be supporting a leading London market insurer in their search for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their team on a 12month basis to cover maternity leave.
You will be working across all areas of compliance with a particular focus on Conduct Risk. Some responsibilities will include:
- To oversee the delivery of the Compliance Plan and Compliance Framework
- To provide day to day support, direction and guidance to the junior members of the team
- To support the Head of Compliance in Board reporting, including providing updates in Compliance Reports on regulatory matters.
- A minimum of 5 years Compliance experience with a particular focus on Conduct Risk
- Strong knowledge of the compliance regulatory framework including PRA and FCA, including the FCA General Pricing Practise requirements
- Project and time management skills required
You will be joining a highly regarded team and have an all encompassing role!
Please note you will be required to travel to their London office three times a week.
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk