Senior Exposure Management Analyst | London Market Insurer | London / WFH | £650 - 750 p/d (doe) Inside IR35 | 6 months
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading London Market Insurer in their search for a Senior Exposure Manaagement Analyst. This is an analytical position within the Cyber space that will support the Cyber Exposure Lead in validating cyber exposure models and RDS. Additionally, the role will provide support in routine analysis and reports, such as data management, running exposure and loss concentration analyses and reporting the movement of aggregate exposure and modelled loss to support the cyber strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in catastrophe modelling, within either insurance or reinsurance environment
- Knowledge of deterministic and stocastic ERM models
- Prior experience of model and RDS validation preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, R, VBA
This is an urgent requirement, and they can interview & offer immediately off a one stage process. So, if you've got the right experience, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk