Finitas are excited to have partnered with a leading insurance group in their search for a Senior Credit Control Manager.
Report into the Reinsurance Director, you will be managing a small team and responsible for the Credit Control of reinsurance collection and premium assets.
- Implement procedures for settlement/receipt of balances
- Monitor unpaid reinsurance and premium balances and report timely and accurately
- Monitor settlements and liaise with brokers/reinsurers as appropriate including the holding of regular meetings with major brokers
- Ensure day to day operations are completed in line with the SLA including Preparation of appropriate materials to present to reinsurers for agreement, stripe is updated for relevant contracts and notifications are circulated to non-Stripe companies
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- The operation of international insurance markets with particular regard to run-Off
- Credit control procedures
- Market procedures for the settlement of Lloyd's and Non-Lloyd's balances
- Developments in reinsurance law
**London or Brighton based