Senior Risk & Capital Analyst | General Insurer
3 days WFH & 2 days office - can be based in Surrey, Manchester or Glasgow
Finitas are delighted to be exclusively engaged with a leading general insurer in their search for a Risk & Capital Manager. This is an amazing opportunity where you will be supporting the Head of Risk & Capital providing second line oversight.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in development and embedding the risk management
- Developing the internal model and enhancing use of the model
- Monitoring, maintaining, calculating and reporting standard formula SCR on a regular basis
- Performing stress testing and scenario analysis as part of the overall ORSA process
- Assisting in ORSA process activities
- At least 3 years actuarial experience across capital, reserving or risk
- Must have worked in an insurance environment (ideally general insurance)
- Must have used Tyche or ResQ
**Please note this role does not have line management responsibility.
This is a great opportunity to gain lots of exposure across pricing, finance, underwriting, claims, data and be part of an exciting transformation project. So if you're interested, please submit your CV now, or alternatively please get in touch with Raj on 02033702000 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk