- Research new markets and identify emerging industry trends and leverage this information to inform our corporate strategy.
- Assess business risks by analyzing financial, statistical, and economic data.
- Foster relationships, and lead discussions and negotiations with clients and partners from Clevel execs to key functional leads.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of HRP offerings to identify profitable business opportunities in the market.
- Develop business cases and create innovative proposals for potential partners that drive value for both parties.
- Recommend ways to improve operations planning, attending meetings with clients and advisers, and notifying senior management of key business developments.
- Direct marketing efforts by presenting market research to the CEO & President and suggesting strategies to expand market presence.
- Assess marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending improvements as needed.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy clients' needs.
- Drive business development initiatives in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams, including Strategy, Product & Risk, Engineering, Ops and Legal.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Presenting business or marketing opportunities to senior management.
US$200000 - US$250000 per annum
about 1 month ago