Finitas are working with a Global Life Insurance Broker to find a Senior Sourcing Specialist. This candidate will work on a global level to carry out projects of all levels of complexity related to the sourcing and procurement of IT services.
They will have excellent communication skills and a depth of experience within procurement, specifically relating to IT services. They will also be able to successfully interact with suppliers to broker deals that are favourable to the company, both monetarily and in terms of risk management.
Their primary responsibility will be to negotiate and manage contracts between the company and it's suppliers. Furthermore, this candidate will be responsible for providing expertise and advice to stakeholders on recommended sourcing strategies, maintaining and establishing relationships with internal clients, and becoming a trusted advisor.
Key responsibilities -
- Lead cross-functional teams in negotiating agreements with suppliers.
- Supporting legal in finalising and executing contracts.
- Participate in the structuring of requirements and requesting data from current and prospective suppliers for evaluation
- Within the vendor risk process providing adherence and advice
- Maintain personal knowledge of sourcing capabilities and supply market, including market driver analysis, cost structures
- Participate in a team with managing the ongoing performance of suppliers and their respective supply markets
- Formulate strategic sourcing options, model and analyse each option and recommend the option that will secure differential value for each product and service category
- Maintain current understanding of the trends in the indirect product and service supply markets
Apply today to find out more!