Finitas is recruiting a Senior Syndicate Accountant on behalf of a leading insurance group.
You will be supporting the key objectives of the Syndicate Finance Department to delivery accurate, meaningful and timely financial information for Lloyd's entities within the group in accordance with agreed standards and deadlines.
If you are a qualified accountant, with strong experience in the production of UK GAAP Financial Statements, this role could be a great fit for you.
- Production of all Statutory Accounts.
- Assist in the production of Regulatory returns for Lloyd's including quarterly UKGAAP returns as well as Solvency II submissions.
- Assist in production of consolidation reporting to Group
- Assist in the production of entity management information for submission to Group team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- 2+ years of post-qualified experience in the insurance industry, ideally at a "Big Four" entity or equivalent is essential with a focus on Financial Statement audit.
- Detailed understanding of insurance technical accounting and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading insurance company with a CFO looking to get the best people on board and offer progression and development for the right person.