Senior Technology Risk Manager | Investments | WFH | £75 - 85,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading investments company in their search for a newly created Senior Technology Risk Manager. This role will be sitting in the 2nd line risk management team and will be working on their major transformation project.
You will be providing guidance, oversight and challenge to the Digital teams as well as supporting the risk management practice for the management, operation and change of Cloud & DevSecOps Technologies, Cyber Security and Data.
- Proven Cloud development or Security Engineering experience in the 1st line of defence and 2nd line risk management experience would be highly desirable
- Strong technical knowledge across digital, cyber and data management agendas
- Good awareness of evolving best practice and tools across digital, cyber and data
- Relevant professional qualifications in Cloud development, Risk, and/or Cyber Security
- Open to background but ideally financial services
This is a unique opportunity where you will be given plenty of autonomy to make the role your own as well as help shape the function and expand into new technologies. You will be joining the team in its' infancy and will be given lots of exposure as well as development opportunities.
Please note this role is mostly work from home but you may be required to go to their offices in the Southwest on a quarterly basis.
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk