Are you a Tax manager seeking a challenging new role?
Finitas are working with a fast growing personal lines insurer with offices across the UK and beyond. They are highly successful and offer a range of benefits including flexible working and generous bonuses.
Managing a brand-new team, you'll own the Group's tax strategy and tax policy, ensuring compliance across the Group with all tax provisions/legislation applicable to the Group and to mitigate all tax risks. Coordinating the preparation and submission of corporation tax returns, you'll be the "go-to" person for queries from the relevant tax authority in each jurisdiction.
Apply now for this role if you possess:
- Professional taxation qualification (Chartered Institute of Taxation or equivalent)
- Extensive post-qualification experience, preferably within the insurance industry
- Experience of having worked in a Group and across different jurisdictions (including the UK)
- Strong technical tax knowledge especially around BEPS/Transfer Pricing rules
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including SMCR and TCF)