Head of Technology / Tech Head
London / Remote
Perm up to £110,000 pa DOE
Finitas are exclusively partnered with a new and fun Insurtech start-up and they are looking to appoint a new Head of Technology to be based in London. This is a brand-new position and an opportunity to join a fresh, green start-up business as they approach their first go-live launch!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Tech Head to join us on a permanent basis. We are a new, young, and fun start-up with a passion for exploring the 'what' behind data in DA. This role may
transition to a CTO position in the future as the team grows.
You will manage a team of offshore developers across Europe & South East Asia and manage existing strategic partnerships and spearhead the launch and development of our platform.
- This role will oversee the tech stack and manage the developers across Bratislava and other EU countries.
- A key focus of this role is relationship creation and management.
- Horizon scanning - roadmap design to plan for future expansion and eventualities and what needs to be changed to conform with expected changes in the market demands.
- Someone who has been in the start-up world for some time and thrives off the fast-paced, band new environment that young, fun start-ups offer.
- Hyper-flexibility is part of our culture - your office can be anywhere.
Other Key Competencies
- Critical thinker - able to adapt quickly to change and evolve the product to changes in client requirements.
- Multi-lingual in business, able to effectively communicate with business and IT leaders across the market and develop new, long-term relationships.
- Experience in banking or insurance preferable but not essential.
- Experienced in working within the following technologies:
- Business Radar
- Google Cloud
- Spring Boot
This is an unmissable opportunity to join an exciting new organisation taking on change in a challenging market.